Friday, November 6, 2009

{ busy }

I just wanted to take a moment and post a little something on my blog. I have been super busy with the volunteering kids' schools, projects and field trips :) and visits from Nana and Papa (from GA) and G-ma (from Chicago). Also we just received wonderful news concerning my husband who is currently deployed on a 13 month tour at Guantanamo Bay, Cuba.....HE WAS GRANTED R&R LEAVE AND WILL BE COMING FOR A VISIT DECEMBER 1st-15th!!!!!!!!! The kids and I are super excited :)

With that being said....I want to offer everyone a Christmas special on a photo shoot :) Book a session between now and November 22nd and receive 25 FREE Christmas cards!!!! The price for the photo session is $75 ($60 for millitary). Email me today to book your session! (kayse@lamiabellaphotos.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment